Telenor Norway said it has launched a small cell service to improve indoor coverage for business customers. Having tried out various different technologies, it has opted for Cel-Fi mobile signal boosters, produced by Nextivity. It involves two devices,one to receive signals from outdoors and transmit them wirelessly to the premises. The second device is located wherever the customer wishes to improve reception. Everyone in the site that has Telenor coverage then gets a better service…
Telenor picks Nextivity Cel-Fi for corporate client service
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins Gold Stevie Award in 2020 American Business Awards
- Cel-Fi cellular coverage solutions now available to support government contracts through GetWireless.
- Nextivity Announces 5G Rollout for Cel-Fi Products as Carriers Upgrade their Networks
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building