Telenor Norway said it has launched a small cell service to improve indoor coverage for business customers. Having tried out various different technologies, it has opted for Cel-Fi mobile signal boosters, produced by Nextivity. It involves two devices,one to receive signals from outdoors and transmit them wirelessly to the premises. The second device is located wherever the customer wishes to improve reception. Everyone in the site that has Telenor coverage then gets a better service…
Telenor picks Nextivity Cel-Fi for corporate client service
No results found.
- Nextivity Expands Public Safety Portfolio with Cel-Fi QUATRA RED Active Server Antenna
- Nextivity Launches Cel-Fi QUATRA 1000 FN, the First enterprise FirstNet Cellular Coverage Solution
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 Mobile Breakthrough Award
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 FIBER HUB
- Deployments with Cel-Fi COMPASS / COMPASS RED