The Consumer Cellular signal I receive inside my home varies from lots of bars to none, and, therefore, is not adequate for every-day use. Many of my cellular calls are garbled from the start or start out being clear but soon become garbled with most eventually being dropped. Most of my calling is done in one room, but the signal is weak throughout my home. Since the walls of my home are the 2x4s covered with tarpaper, chicken wire and stucco I can understand why the signal is reduced. In the past, I tried using a signal booster, but it did not solve the problem. The Cel-Fi PRO Smart Signal Booster is supposed to enable calls in poor conditions, so I am writing this to provide my experience with it.
Review Of The Cel-Fi Pro, Smart Signal Booster
No results found.
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building
- Why Mobile Infrastructure Company Nextivity Doesn’t Care About 6G Signals
- How Nextivity Differentiates Itself In Delivering In-Building Coverage
- Nextivity commits to public safety with expanded Cel-Fi product line