The Consumer Cellular signal I receive inside my home varies from lots of bars to none, and, therefore, is not adequate for every-day use. Many of my cellular calls are garbled from the start or start out being clear but soon become garbled with most eventually being dropped. Most of my calling is done in one room, but the signal is weak throughout my home. Since the walls of my home are the 2x4s covered with tarpaper, chicken wire and stucco I can understand why the signal is reduced. In the past, I tried using a signal booster, but it did not solve the problem. The Cel-Fi PRO Smart Signal Booster is supposed to enable calls in poor conditions, so I am writing this to provide my experience with it.
Review Of The Cel-Fi Pro, Smart Signal Booster
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins Gold in 2020 IT World Awards
- Hyperion Adds Cel-Fi Cellular Coverage Solutions to NASA Contract (SEWP V)
- Enriching the lives of social care residents and patients through mobile connectivity
- How to enhance a campus’s cellular signal for safety.
- Selecting the Best Technology for Indoor Cellular Coverage