Werner Sievers, President and CEO of Cel-FI and CEO of Nextivity, discusses the release of QUATRA, a smart signal booster from within a building to the normal cellular signal with Don Witt of The Channel Daily News from Telecom Reseller. Utilizing a star design, the technology will provide support for an area from 10,000 to 200K square feet.
No more lost calls when in buildings 200,000 square feet when they use the new Quatra technology from Cel-FI and Nextivity
No results found.
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building
- Why Mobile Infrastructure Company Nextivity Doesn’t Care About 6G Signals
- How Nextivity Differentiates Itself In Delivering In-Building Coverage
- Nextivity commits to public safety with expanded Cel-Fi product line