Nextivity Inc. today announced the launch and availability of the Cel-Fi PRO-X™ cable accessory designed specifically for use in environments where radio frequency (RF) signal propagation is an issue, such as manufacturing, mining, marine, and parking facilities, etc. The new PRO-X accessory attaches to the Cel-Fi PRO (for AT&T subscribers), enabling a cabled connection between the smart signal booster’s Network and Coverage units to deliver a strong cellular signal even in the most challenging environments…
New Cel-Fi PRO-X Ensures Optimal Cellular Coverage in the Most Challenging Infoor Environments
No results found.
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building
- Why Mobile Infrastructure Company Nextivity Doesn’t Care About 6G Signals
- How Nextivity Differentiates Itself In Delivering In-Building Coverage
- Nextivity commits to public safety with expanded Cel-Fi product line