Most mobile reception boosters on sale in the UK – especially online – are illegal to use. However, there are a couple of legal options, namely femtocells and smart repeaters.
Mobile signal boosters: What’s legal?
No results found.
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building
- Why Mobile Infrastructure Company Nextivity Doesn’t Care About 6G Signals
- How Nextivity Differentiates Itself In Delivering In-Building Coverage
- Nextivity commits to public safety with expanded Cel-Fi product line