Despite the exponential growth in mobile usage, indoor coverage continues to be a challenge. It’s not uncommon for an organization’s conference room to get a consistent, strong cell phone signal while the connection in the CEO’s office on the other side of the building is clear one moment and inaudible the next. At the same time, employees in another part of the building know to stay in their offices during a call, since the cell phone signal will instantly drop in the hallway. There are countless instances in existing and new buildings where cellular dead zones cause tremendous frustration for businesses of all sizes.
Indoor Mobile Coverage Solutions for Business
No results found
- Nextivity Unveils New In-Building Public Safety Solution
- Nextivity Reveals New Wireless Products at MWC, Announces Strategic Partnership
- Nextivity Previews Cel-Fi QUATRA RED In-building Public Safety ERRCS Solution at MWC19 Los Angeles
- Nextivity Introduces Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 to Power Indoor Cellular Coverage Across All Major US Carriers
- Granite and Nextivity Form Strategic Partnership Focused on In-building Cellular Coverage