Despite the exponential growth in mobile usage, indoor coverage continues to be a challenge. It’s not uncommon for an organization’s conference room to get a consistent, strong cell phone signal while the connection in the CEO’s office on the other side of the building is clear one moment and inaudible the next. At the same time, employees in another part of the building know to stay in their offices during a call, since the cell phone signal will instantly drop in the hallway. There are countless instances in existing and new buildings where cellular dead zones cause tremendous frustration for businesses of all sizes.
Indoor Mobile Coverage Solutions for Business
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins Gold in 2020 IT World Awards
- Hyperion Adds Cel-Fi Cellular Coverage Solutions to NASA Contract (SEWP V)
- Enriching the lives of social care residents and patients through mobile connectivity
- How to enhance a campus’s cellular signal for safety.
- Selecting the Best Technology for Indoor Cellular Coverage