Delivering consistent indoor coverage for cellular devices continues to be a top priority for mobile operators. Regardless of the pervasiveness of cellular towers in any given region, our study shows that more than 50 percent of mobile subscribers continue to experience poor quality signal, dropped calls, or dead zones for a variety of reasons, from construction materials to local topography. Remote regions present an even bigger challenge as distances between towers increase.
How to Boost Indoor Coverage
No results found.
- Cel-Fi SOLO Wins 2020 IoT Evolution Product of the Year Award
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 People’s Choice Award
- Cel-Fi by Nextivity awarded TMC’s 2020 Communications Solutions Product of the Year
- COVID-19 reverses voice decline: Revitalising the art of talking
- Solve cellular coverage challenges to get an A+ in the education sector