Delivering consistent indoor coverage for cellular devices continues to be a top priority for mobile operators. Regardless of the pervasiveness of cellular towers in any given region, our study shows that more than 50 percent of mobile subscribers continue to experience poor quality signal, dropped calls, or dead zones for a variety of reasons, from construction materials to local topography. Remote regions present an even bigger challenge as distances between towers increase.
How to Boost Indoor Coverage
No results found
- Nextivity Unveils New In-Building Public Safety Solution
- Nextivity Reveals New Wireless Products at MWC, Announces Strategic Partnership
- Nextivity Previews Cel-Fi QUATRA RED In-building Public Safety ERRCS Solution at MWC19 Los Angeles
- Nextivity Introduces Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 to Power Indoor Cellular Coverage Across All Major US Carriers
- Granite and Nextivity Form Strategic Partnership Focused on In-building Cellular Coverage