For years, Nextivity has offered one of the safest mechanisms to drive cellular signals into homes and small offices. Now the company has launched Cel-Fi QUATRA, a system that scales to 200,000 square feet. Will the simplicity of its approach win over enterprises that cannot afford elaborate distributed antenna systems?
CTIA Super Mobility 2016: Nextivity extends cellular signals deep into the enterprise
No results found.
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building
- Why Mobile Infrastructure Company Nextivity Doesn’t Care About 6G Signals
- How Nextivity Differentiates Itself In Delivering In-Building Coverage
- Nextivity commits to public safety with expanded Cel-Fi product line