In-building wireless is a red hot market, particularly given the shift from carrier subsidized deployments to enterprise- or neutral-host led financing models. To better enable enterprise buyers, equipment vendors are looking for ways to take cost and complexity out of DAS and small cells, the two solutions that get the majority of the mindshare when considering the in-building space. But there are more tools in the kit.
Cel-Fi QUATRA: There’s more to in-building wireless than DAS and small cells
No results found.
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building
- Why Mobile Infrastructure Company Nextivity Doesn’t Care About 6G Signals
- How Nextivity Differentiates Itself In Delivering In-Building Coverage
- Nextivity commits to public safety with expanded Cel-Fi product line