In-building wireless is a red hot market, particularly given the shift from carrier subsidized deployments to enterprise- or neutral-host led financing models. To better enable enterprise buyers, equipment vendors are looking for ways to take cost and complexity out of DAS and small cells, the two solutions that get the majority of the mindshare when considering the in-building space. But there are more tools in the kit.
Cel-Fi QUATRA: There’s more to in-building wireless than DAS and small cells
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins Gold Stevie Award in 2020 American Business Awards
- Cel-Fi cellular coverage solutions now available to support government contracts through GetWireless.
- Nextivity Announces 5G Rollout for Cel-Fi Products as Carriers Upgrade their Networks
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building