The term “signal booster” is often associated with a consumer-facing product meant to amplify indoor cellular coverage often in a residential setting. However, as enterprises increasingly look to self-fund in-building wireless connectivity, more robust, business-facing products have been developed to address the lucrative market opportunity.
Cel-Fi QUATRA for enterprise in-building wireless
No results found.
- Nextivity Announces 5G Rollout for Cel-Fi Products as Carriers Upgrade their Networks
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building
- Why Mobile Infrastructure Company Nextivity Doesn’t Care About 6G Signals
- How Nextivity Differentiates Itself In Delivering In-Building Coverage