Telenor Norway has announced the launch of Cel-Fi 4G signal boosters to improve indoor reception, aimed at shops and restaurants. The operator said it now has more more than 150,000 VoWiFi customers, but there are some places without hotspots. Telenor has already run a pilot at a Co-op branch in Oslo, where both staff and customers had difficulty in using its loyalty application, but which now has good 3G and 4G+ coverage.
Cel-Fi QUATRA: Expands with Telnor
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins Gold Stevie Award in 2020 American Business Awards
- Cel-Fi cellular coverage solutions now available to support government contracts through GetWireless.
- Nextivity Announces 5G Rollout for Cel-Fi Products as Carriers Upgrade their Networks
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building