Telenor Norway has announced the launch of Cel-Fi 4G signal boosters to improve indoor reception, aimed at shops and restaurants. The operator said it now has more more than 150,000 VoWiFi customers, but there are some places without hotspots. Telenor has already run a pilot at a Co-op branch in Oslo, where both staff and customers had difficulty in using its loyalty application, but which now has good 3G and 4G+ coverage.
Cel-Fi QUATRA: Expands with Telnor
No results found.
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building
- How Nextivity Differentiates Itself In Delivering In-Building Coverage
- Nextivity commits to public safety with expanded Cel-Fi product line
- Cel-Fi by Nextivity Honored with 2019 Best in Biz Award
- Signal Not Received: Is Your Building Smart Without Good Cellular Coverage?