Telenor Norway has announced the launch of Cel-Fi 4G signal boosters to improve indoor reception, aimed at shops and restaurants. The operator said it now has more more than 150,000 VoWiFi customers, but there are some places without hotspots. Telenor has already run a pilot at a Co-op branch in Oslo, where both staff and customers had difficulty in using its loyalty application, but which now has good 3G and 4G+ coverage.
Cel-Fi QUATRA: Expands with Telnor
No results found
- Nextivity Unveils New In-Building Public Safety Solution
- Nextivity Reveals New Wireless Products at MWC, Announces Strategic Partnership
- Nextivity Previews Cel-Fi QUATRA RED In-building Public Safety ERRCS Solution at MWC19 Los Angeles
- Nextivity Introduces Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 to Power Indoor Cellular Coverage Across All Major US Carriers
- Granite and Nextivity Form Strategic Partnership Focused on In-building Cellular Coverage