SAN DIEGO – January 14, 2016 – Nextivity Inc. today announced that its award-winning Cel-Fi® PRO Smart Signal Booster® is now available in Canada by Ottawa-based Novotech Technologies. This third-generation technology represents a major leap forward in terms of performance, functionality and intelligence for improving indoor cellular coverage for 3G, 4G and LTE. Cel-Fi PRO is available for use on Rogers, Bell, TELUS, Eastlink, WIND Mobile, and Vidéotron wireless networks, with support for additional Canadian carriers being rolled out later this year. Cel-Fi PRO is being distributed to Canadian carriers, resellers, and consumers through Novotech’s online store.
Cel-Fi PRO Smart Signal Booster Makes its Canadian Debut
No results found.
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building
- Why Mobile Infrastructure Company Nextivity Doesn’t Care About 6G Signals
- How Nextivity Differentiates Itself In Delivering In-Building Coverage
- Nextivity commits to public safety with expanded Cel-Fi product line