When Nextivity was founded in 2006, there was no “intelligent” processor for the indoor wireless coverage market that could meet the stringent requirements underpinning the team’s vision for a new generation of signal boosters. As a result, Nextivity developed its own family of baseband processors to power its flagship multi-core Cel-Fi® Smart Signal Booster®. Nextivity’s proprietary, proven, and custom-designed third-generation signal processor is the driving force behind its Cel-Fi PRO and Cel-Fi DUO all-digital Smart Signal Boosters designed for use on 3G, 4G and LTE (including VoLTE) networks.
Cel-Fi: A look at Award Winners
No results found.
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building
- Why Mobile Infrastructure Company Nextivity Doesn’t Care About 6G Signals
- How Nextivity Differentiates Itself In Delivering In-Building Coverage
- Nextivity commits to public safety with expanded Cel-Fi product line