When Nextivity was founded in 2006, there was no “intelligent” processor for the indoor wireless coverage market that could meet the stringent requirements underpinning the team’s vision for a new generation of signal boosters. As a result, Nextivity developed its own family of baseband processors to power its flagship multi-core Cel-Fi® Smart Signal Booster®. Nextivity’s proprietary, proven, and custom-designed third-generation signal processor is the driving force behind its Cel-Fi PRO and Cel-Fi DUO all-digital Smart Signal Boosters designed for use on 3G, 4G and LTE (including VoLTE) networks.
Cel-Fi: A look at Award Winners
No results found
- Nextivity Unveils New In-Building Public Safety Solution
- Nextivity Reveals New Wireless Products at MWC, Announces Strategic Partnership
- Nextivity Previews Cel-Fi QUATRA RED In-building Public Safety ERRCS Solution at MWC19 Los Angeles
- Nextivity Introduces Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 to Power Indoor Cellular Coverage Across All Major US Carriers
- Granite and Nextivity Form Strategic Partnership Focused on In-building Cellular Coverage