Cellular signal boosters have often been viewed as consumer product nuisances that can cause major interference to mobile operators’ networks. However, operators have sometimes made use of so-called “industrial” signal boosters: rural operators have used them to enhance their coverage in areas with few towers, and they have been used in conjunction with distributed antenna systems.
What Role can Signal Boosters Play in Small Cell Networks?
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins Gold in 2020 IT World Awards
- Hyperion Adds Cel-Fi Cellular Coverage Solutions to NASA Contract (SEWP V)
- Enriching the lives of social care residents and patients through mobile connectivity
- How to enhance a campus’s cellular signal for safety.
- Selecting the Best Technology for Indoor Cellular Coverage