Cellular signal boosters have often been viewed as consumer product nuisances that can cause major interference to mobile operators’ networks. However, operators have sometimes made use of so-called “industrial” signal boosters: rural operators have used them to enhance their coverage in areas with few towers, and they have been used in conjunction with distributed antenna systems.
What Role can Signal Boosters Play in Small Cell Networks?
No results found.
- Cel-Fi QUATRA Solves In-Building Coverage Challenges in Texas School District
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins Gold Stevie Award in 2020 American Business Awards
- Cel-Fi cellular coverage solutions now available to support government contracts through GetWireless.
- Nextivity Announces 5G Rollout for Cel-Fi Products as Carriers Upgrade their Networks
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award