Cellular signal boosters have often been viewed as consumer product nuisances that can cause major interference to mobile operators’ networks. However, operators have sometimes made use of so-called “industrial” signal boosters: rural operators have used them to enhance their coverage in areas with few towers, and they have been used in conjunction with distributed antenna systems.
What Role can Signal Boosters Play in Small Cell Networks?
No results found.
- Nextivity Announces 5G Rollout for Cel-Fi Products as Carriers Upgrade their Networks
- Nextivity’s Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 Wins 2020 BIG Innovation Award
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building
- Why Mobile Infrastructure Company Nextivity Doesn’t Care About 6G Signals
- How Nextivity Differentiates Itself In Delivering In-Building Coverage