Cellular signal boosters have often been viewed as consumer product nuisances that can cause major interference to mobile operators’ networks. However, operators have sometimes made use of so-called “industrial” signal boosters: rural operators have used them to enhance their coverage in areas with few towers, and they have been used in conjunction with distributed antenna systems.
What Role can Signal Boosters Play in Small Cell Networks?
No results found.
- Finding the best solution provider for poor cellular coverage in your building
- How Nextivity Differentiates Itself In Delivering In-Building Coverage
- Nextivity commits to public safety with expanded Cel-Fi product line
- Cel-Fi by Nextivity Honored with 2019 Best in Biz Award
- Signal Not Received: Is Your Building Smart Without Good Cellular Coverage?