John Gardner (Motorhead), says your cell phone is only as good as your signal. LaRue is there to explain how Cel-Fi GO can insure you always have good cellular signal when you are on the road. Installed in minutes, the Cel-Fi GO M is a carrier agnostic, smart signal booster with the carrier switching capability software. Brian Lohnes (Motorhead), proves the “incredibly straight forward” installation of the Cel-Fi GO M in a Ford F-150.
Cel-Fi GO M is perfect for people who drive professionally or live in rural areas with poor cellular signs.
Get setup in 5 easy steps
Up to 100dB max gain
Indoor / outdoor protection
(NEMA 4 rated)
The Cel-Fi GO M Smart Signal Booster, the first carrier-class mobile cellular coverage solution to feature industry leading 70dB system gain and Nextivity’s unconditional network safe guarantee. Cel-Fi GO M leverages artificial intelligence and award winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s best voice and data wireless performance for mobile subscribers on the move. Cel-Fi GO M is NEMA 4 rated weather resistant and does not interfere with other wireless devices. This multi-carrier solution is ideal for trucks, vehicles, RVs, and boats.
- 3G / 4G / LTE Voice and Data
- Multi-User Mobile Coverage
- Multi-Carrier Support with Carrier Switching
- Indoor / Outdoor NEMA 4 Rated
- Network Safe
- Nextivity Unveils New In-Building Public Safety Solution
- Nextivity Reveals New Wireless Products at MWC, Announces Strategic Partnership
- Nextivity Previews Cel-Fi QUATRA RED In-building Public Safety ERRCS Solution at MWC19 Los Angeles
- Nextivity Introduces Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000 to Power Indoor Cellular Coverage Across All Major US Carriers
- Granite and Nextivity Form Strategic Partnership Focused on In-building Cellular Coverage