The Cel-Fi GO RMT is a high reliability, ruggedized and remotely managed cellular booster solution that leverages Nextivity’s Cel-Fi GO-M product combined with Internet connection to the Cel-Fi WAVE management platform. The product is designed to enable multiple units to be connected together to allow remote management of the Cel-Fi GO-M systems.
Remote Management: Users can access the Cel-Fi WAVE portal remotely through the dashboard interface.
Performance Management: Easily control systems and ensure optimal performance.
Remote Troubleshooting: Troubleshoot and support systems remotely using real-time data and performance metrics.
WAVE Portal: Cel-Fi WAVE remote device and asset management, enables data modeling and reporting, and globally trusted carrier-grade security.
Web Based Applications: Easy to connect to other web-based services for a fully integrated and remotely managed site solution.
Ease of Installation: Cel-Fi GO RMT intelligently and automatically senses and adapts to its environment – including Operator network changes, or those caused by other nearby Cel-Fi devices or boosters.
12 to 24 VDC via external supply
• Ambient operating temp.: -20°C to 55°C
• Storage temp.: -25°C to 65°C
• Relative humidity: 0% to 95%, noncondensing
Mobile: Cel-Fi GO unit
Stationary Unit: Up to 100dB
• 50ohm antenna matching
• Antenna cables require N-Type connectors (Donor/Server)
• VSWR <2:0
• Antennas should support appropriate device band frequencies
• 300mm(W) x 340mm(H) x 240mm(D)
• 6kg Pole & Wall mount in kit
• N-Type Jack Donor Antenna Connector (50 ohm)
• N-Type Jack Service Antenna Connector (50 ohm)
• Ethernet Connectors (Internet)
• RED 2014/53/EU
• EN 301 489-17, 23, EN 301 908-1, 11, 15
• EN 300-328, EN 62311
• Bluetooth BQB, CE Mark
• 3GPP TS 25.143 Rel.10, 3GPP TS 36.143 Rel.10
Quick Start Guide