Customers often ask us why they should pay a premium for a smart signal booster ® rather than opting for cheaper alternatives. There are plenty of reasons that we’re happy to share with you. It really boils down to a matter of knowing what you’re getting for your money.
Don’t let the fact that Cel-Fi is ridiculously simple to install and use fool you. There’s a great deal of advanced technology built into Cel-Fi, ensuring that it performs efficiently, intelligently, and reliably. Plus, since Cel-Fi is plug and play it doesn’t require antennas, complex cabling, or configuration. This is a huge advantage for enterprises, small business owners, and/or any tech savvy person who can appreciate the value of advanced, simple to deploy technology that does the job.
Beyond being incredibly simple to install and use, there is a lot that goes on under the hood you should know about. Such as:
- It’s FCC-approved
- There’s a self-organizing network (SON) capability that auto-configures, optimizes, and manages coverage gaps
- You can get indoor coverage up to 13,000 sq. ft.
- Because it’s a “smart” signal booster ®, you get 1,000 times more system gain (30 dB) than any other FCC-approved booster to eliminate more coverage gaps, making it the most powerful solution available on the market
- Echo cancellation also improves signal strength and quality
- Mobile network operators (MNOs) can use Cel-Fi WAVE to monitor and manage Cel-Fi smart signal boosters deployed across their networks
Some of these features may not be well understood by the non-tech folks out there, but they are important things to know about and consider when making your purchase.
Do you have questions about why these features matter?
By the Cel-Fi Team